Posted by Admin on June, 26, 2020
|A brief about Lemongrass plant
Natural Lemongrass oil is extracted from the lemongrass plant that grows in tropical and subtropical parts of the world. It was introduced in India about a century back and is now commercially cultivated in many States like Maharashtra, Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu states besides foot-hills of Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim. The oil has a lemony scent and can be golden or pale yellow with a thin consistency.
Uses and Benefits of Natural Lemongrass oil
Lemongrass oil is extensively used in different types of cosmetics, perfumes, and medicines. This oil is beneficial for treating stress, anxiety, infections, menstrual pain, headache, digestive problems, etc.
However, this wonder essential oil has several medicinal, cosmetic, and therapeutic values. It has a natural, citrusy, lemony smell that is absolutely hard to miss. Lemongrass oil is used by people in traditional medicine for pain relief, stomach problems, and fevers. Its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties may also give it other benefits which are as follows-
• It has antibacterial properties, so it can be used to treat blemishes, rashes, and mild wounds.
• Lemongrass contains citral, which has anti-inflammatory properties which can be used to treat chronic inflammation that is caused by arthritis or cardiovascular ailments.
• It has antifungal properties as well. It is used to treat jock itch, ringworms, and athlete’s feet.
• The oil acts as a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidant properties can help your body fight against the effects of free radicals.
• It can be helpful in treating indigestion as well as relieve nausea.
Manufacturers of Natural Lemongrass oil
Natural Lemongrass oil manufacturers in India are committed to provide world class quality oil in coordination with the quality norms and guidelines defined by the industry. D.S. Fragrances is one of the reputed natural lemongrass oil manufacturers in Kannauj Uttar Pradesh and known for supplying hygienically processed natural oils. They stand outstanding in the market due to following reasons :-
• They have the latest techniques of extraction and distillation to produce pure essential essential oils that are free from any contamination.
• They have separate departments like manufacturing, quality testing, warehousing, sales, marketing and logistics which helps them in functioning systematically.
• They store natural lemongrass oil in a suitable atmosphere at a separate warehouse unit in the most hygienic manner.
• Natural lemongrass oil manufacturers make sure that their range of natural oils meet the culinary demands of the clients in the most effective and organic way.
• They have a strong distribution network of products which ensure that products are delivered to the client's place in the promised timeline.
• They supply natural lemongrass oil in sealed packs in order to maintain the purity and longer shelf life.
• They are capable of providing bulk and customized packaging requirements for the clients. In addition to this, they supply top notch products at most lucrative and affordable rates.
We can conclude that natural lemongrass essential oil is said to act as a natural insect repellent and air freshener, and may also alleviate stress and relieve pain.
This entry was posted on June, 26, 2020 at 14 : 49 pm and is filed under Lemongrass Oil. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.